Friday, March 1, 2013

30 Weeks: 10 More To Go!! (Hopefully)

As of Tuesday the 26th of February I am 30 weeks pregnant!!!

This was taken at 29 weeks and 4 days.
Today I am 30 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I am super happy to get to this pregnancy milestone.

As of this week, I have only gained 6lbs during my pregnancy which is still just barely within the normal range and has not been a concern to any of my doctors.

My most recent symptoms include;
  • Random bouts of nausea.
  • Slightly swollen feet.
  • Swollen/painful breasts and nipples
  • Leaking colostrum
  • Leg cramps
  • Heartburn
  • Gas
  • Shortness of breath
  • Fatigue
  • Frequent urination
  • All over back pain
  • and the appearance of Braxton Hicks
One of my new maternity tops.
(Taken at 29 weeks 5 days)
At my last doctors appointment last week I was measuring at 32 weeks! Shes head down and ready to go and hasn't flipped at all in the last few weeks. I know she could still flip at any time but its nice to know that in case anything happens, she is currently in the right position!


She weighs in at around 3+ lbs now and is starting to shed her lanugo. Shes gaining fat as well as energy and still kicks and shoves her way around quite a bit. All of her organs are fully formed and besides a little bit of fine tuning, all she has left to do now is gain fat. If she was born today she has the ability to grasp my finger!

The past few weeks I got some cute new maternity tops as well as our first big baby buys, her stroller and her car seat!! I'm super excited to be starting to get prepared for her. We haven't really bought much of anything else because we are waiting until after the baby shower (April 14th!!) to see what else we need to get. Hopefully she makes it to my baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment