Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things!

I really am the worst blogger in the world.
I love blogging, I just lack the motivation or the creativity it takes to run a successful one.
It's been over a month since my last post, how sad! -C

As of tomorrow (Tuesday April 23, 2013) I will be 38 weeks pregnant. I thought I would enjoy the idea of being full term but in all honesty, its just annoying. All I want is to meet my little girl. I'm trying basic natural induction methods and nothing seems to work. It really is just frustrating. Currently, I'm not so much anxious or nervous as I am ready to get the hard part done and over with. (however, that could change with one hormonal moodswing!)  I just want my baby.

However, there is also a part of me that just wants her to take her time! I still need more time to get everything in order before she arrives. Will I ever be ready? My husband still hasn't gotten a job out here. Not for lack of trying, there just really is no place hiring in this town at this time of year. We have money saved up, but that is going just as quickly as it came. He is working on getting in shape to join the Army, he's losing weight at a good pace but I'm anxious. I need the feeling of stability again. I do NOT want to be relying on my parents again. This is my family and my responsibility  Sometimes I feel as if I am already screwing things up.

Everything else is going well. Rylee is healthy and ready to go, all that needs to be done is wait. Since I'm full term, I am no longer on bed rest! Yay! Physically, we have everything ready for her, all newborn essentials (and a surprising arsenal of diapers) are set up and ready! This little girl has more newborn to 3mo. clothes, than I have clothes in my entire closet. She should be wearing a new outfit every day from what it looks like!

I have my 38 week doctor appointment later today (It's 12am) and hopefully I get checked because I didnt last week and I am very curious about if I'm progressing any. I feel as if I'm not and its driving me insane.

Anyways, I dont feel the need to bore you with my rambling any longer.
Enjoy photo updates from the past few weeks!

37 weeks 4 Days

36 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment